Please update your personal information
Click Here to go to required information forms, This is a google form that will collect your personal information required for Registration as well as for important documents such as ID-cards, Library cards, etc. It should take you about 10 mins to fill up this form.
All students are required to appear for this test. It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Please follow these steps to ensure successful completion of the test:
- Go to English Language Proficiency Test and follow instructions to take the test.
- After you complete the test, your result will be displayed on the screen. DO NOT close this window and take the screenshot of your result.
- Send this screenshot to us on email@example.com with the subject line “Your Full Name – ELPT Score” eg. “Amit Kumar – ELPT Score”.
Example of test result
We have provided the access of FIIB students’ app to each student. Hope you have downloaded the same.
If you have not downloaded then please use the following steps to install and use the app.
- Go to App Store or Play store if you have an iPhone or Android Phone respectively.
- Search for “FIIB” from Chapter Apps Inc
- Install the app
- Login using your credentials
- Username: Your email id
- Password: 12345
- You will be prompted to reset your password for the first time you log in to the app. Kindly change your password and keep exploring FIIB firsthand!
- Make sure to read through all the modules and take all the quizzes as it would make you prepared for the 2 years of #NoHypeMBA & #LifeatFIIB.
You are required to bring the following original documents along with two photocopies for each document. Original documents will be returned after verification.
- The first two and last pages of your passport (please note that Global Immersion Experience is a compulsory part of the curriculum. You are therefore requested to get your passports ready by 29th September 2018)
- 10thstandard certificate and mark sheet.
- 12thstandard certificate and mark sheet.
- Graduation degree certificate/provisional certificate and mark sheet (students who have not received the degree yet are required to bring pre-degree mark sheet).
- Your Aadhar card (In case you do not have the same, are required to submit the same by 29th September 2018).
- Medical Insurance (All students have to submit proof of their Medical Insurance. Alternately, FIIB offers Medical Insurance to its students at a nominal price. Refer to section 4 for more information on accessing the details for the insurance program).
- Your Competitive Entrance Test Score (CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA scorecard)
- Work Experience – Student with work experience need to submit the copy of the experience letter.
- Important Requirement from AICTE: Anti-Ragging Affidavits to be filled online and duly signed by student and parent/guardian after taking the printout. The form will be available online at http://futurestudents.fiib.edu.in/undertakings.
Following steps should be taking care of while filling the form:
- Enter all the information required by the website.
- While filling the form student is required to fill the details about FIIB, which are attached for your reference.
- After completion, you will get two PDFs in your Inbox (one for yourself and one is the parent copy).
- Take printouts of the two documents and duly sign these yourself as well as get them signed by your parents.
- Bring the signed printouts with you to Registration Day and submit at the time of the document verification process.
All students are required to submit their fee as per their due dates intimated to them in their Admissions Offer Letter.
In case you are interested in availing a loan to fund your PGDM, note that we are arranging for a financial agency to meet with you on our campus on June 8th when you will be here for Registration formalities. Typical documents required by these agencies as part of the loan application are:
- Proof of Identity:- Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card (anyone)
- Proof of Residence: – Lease and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (anyone).
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited).
- Parents Salary slips for last 3 months.
- 2 Passport Size photographs
It is mandatory for all the students to carry their own laptop from Day 1 as per the specifications are given below.
|Software/Hardware||Required Minimum Configuration|
|Operating System||Window 10|
|Processor Speed||Minimum Intel Core i5 or Higher|
|Hard Drive/SSD||500GB or Above|
|Wireless||Any card that supports 802.11ac (5G Wi-Fi) protocols and WPA2 Enterprise|
|Anti-Virus / Malware||Malware Bytes (preferred), Norton, Mcafee, etc|
|Required Software||MS-Office 2010 or Higher|
On the day of registration, you will have to get your laptop verified by our IT team for use in FIIB campus. Note, once verified, this is the laptop that you are authorised to use on our campus for the two years that you are with us. In case you have to change your laptop, you will have to get it re-verified by our IT team. Reverification could take up to 48 hours once you confirm that you’ve met all the below configuration requirements.
All communication at FIIB happens through emails. Therefore, we have created your email ID on our domain. All future Communication will happen through that mode.
You are requested to log in and change your password once you receive the details of your account and access instructions. Starting from 12th June 2018, all communication would happen through your FIIB email ID.
You are requested to log in and change your password once you receive the details of your account and access instructions. Details of your account and access instructions are given below.
Log in at: mail.fiib.edu.in
Please note that a dress code as befits a business executive will be required at FIIB.
For everyday dressing:
we expect students to be dressed in smart casuals (e.g. salwar kameez/ trousers/ slacks/ skirts/ blouses/ collared T-shirts for women, and trousers/ collared shirts/ collared T-shirts for men).
For formal occasions:
For (guest lectures, industry interaction sessions, presentation for formal function of the institution, etc.) students have to be dressed as per the FIIB dress code which is conservative business suit (solid dark blue/grey/black); conservative long-sleeved shirt/blouse (white is best); FIIB necktie (men); FIIB Scarves (women); Clean polished conservative shoes.